Are you tired of meetings? Come join AMERGINT Technologies, a rapidly growing engineering company focused on providing creative, custom solutions to the space and launch industries.
Our key strategy is simple — be technically-focused and customer-supportive.
Having a focus means sticking to what we do best and not doing the rest. The customers that choose to work with AMERGINT know that we are helpful and easy to work with.
The breadth of engineering expertise at AMERGINT lets us solve hard problems. There are some really bright minds here at the company. So, we are all about being innovative. We are all about building intellectual capital that our customers leverage.
All candidates must be U.S. citizens with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com .
AMERGINT has an immediate opening for a CYBERSECURITY ENGINEER. This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation’s core defense/intelligence services and systems.
What Will You Get to Do?
You'll be working with internal engineering teams on applying custom Information Assurance requirements to different projects, and finding new ways of deploying and configuring custom software to meet the requirements.
On a typical day you might be talking to a customer helping them to configure the system to meet their requirements, writing python or ansible rules to apply new security lockdowns, or automating OS deployment using kick starts.
- Some of the responsibilities are:
- The successful candidate will be expected to communicate and work closely with process and system owners and information technology management.
- The successful candidate has a working knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Package Management, DISA STIG, Linux on the command line, Linux firewalls, and generating information assurance assessments.
- The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of 8500.2 and SP 800-53 controls throughout various phases of the RMF authorization lifecycle.
- You will Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering or related field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with python, ansible, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7, and deploying Operating Systems is desired.
- Department of Defense SECRET security clearance is REQUIRED at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
- These Qualifications are Nice to Have:
- CISSP or equivalent is preferred.
AMERGINT is seeking a talented software engineer to design, implement, integrate, and test software for state of the art communication and test systems. The engineer will work with a group designing software and hardware for testing communication systems. Responsibilities include designing, coding, integrating, and testing embedded software. Individual will support prototype development and test in a laboratory environment and will collaborate with other disciplines including electrical engineering, firmware, and test.
We are looking for software developer skilled in object-oriented programming, message protocol interpretation, real time processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision. The individual will conduct automated and manual testing of applications controlling integrated hardware and peripheral equipment while supporting/enhancing existing software products as necessary.
Our target candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical field
- 2+ years of experience PYTHON development
- 2+ years of experience C++ development
- Experience with the Linux Operating system
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN
- Experience with real time embedded systems is important
- Experience with telemetry and satellite communications is a plus
- Experience with the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power supplies, and digital multi-meters is a plus
We are looking for a software developer skilled in object oriented programming, message protocol interpretation, real time processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate should be proficient in C++, Python, RHEL environment, byte / bit-level data inspection and manipulation, and data structures. Familiarity with satellite links, RF communication, and pipelined data processing desired. Requires 2-7 years of experience in the delivery of software based solutions for custom applications and a bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Communications System Engineer
AMERGINT Technologies is seeking to hire a communications systems engineer. This position entails the design and implementation of modems and related algorithms, in a software radio environment. In this role, the engineer will participate in distilling waveform descriptions into working transmitters and receivers.
- Candidate will be expected to participate with senior staff engineers in the design of modulators and demodulators for the following waveforms: BPSK, QPSK, M-PSK, M-QAM, M-ary FSK, and variations on continuous phase modulation (CPM) including CPFSK, SOQPSK, MSK, and GMSK.
- Experience with spread-spectrum waveforms and systems is a plus.
- Candidate should be familiar with modern communication systems, including digital communications, source and channel coding, detection, equalization, timing and carrier recovery, and common forms of feedforward estimation.
- Candidate should be familiar with modern forms of channel coding, including block codes, LDPC, Turbo coding, convolutional codes, and related decoding (e.g. Viterbi Algorithm).
- Candidate must be familiar with digital signal processing (DSP) for things such as filter design and link-level simulation.
- Candidate should be familiar with C/C++ programming with a willingness to become proficient if hired.
- Candidate should be familiar with scripting languages (e.g. Python) with a willingness to become proficient if hired. Familiarity with Python, including the MATLAB-like features of Python is a plus.
- Candidate should be familiar with MATLAB.
- Candidate must have a master’s degree in electrical engineering (or equivalent), with an emphasis is communications systems and DSP.
- Ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of work experience post master’s degree. Fresh-out Ph.D. graduates would also be considered.
TM Software Engineer
AMERGINT is seeking talented real time telemetry software engineers to work on our next generation of high performance telemetry processing systems. Our systems support space launch, flight test, and hypersonics. Experience developing and implementing real time, time-coherent software in C++ under Linux including engineering unit processing, image processing, and complex multivariable algorithms is desired. Familiarity with Python, RCC IRIG standards, PCM telemetry, and packetized telemetry is a significant benefit.
Our target candidate has a BS or MS with a focus on real time software implementations running on general purpose computers. Ideally, the candidate will have prior experience in real time telemetry, launch or flight test software development.
DSP Software Engineers
AMERGINT hires exceptional DSP software engineers to design and implement algorithms that are the waveform processing components of our satTRAC Modem. Perform analyses, develop simulations, prototype solutions, and implement production-quality signal processing software. Requires an MSEE with a focus on Communications Systems and Signal Processing, as well as software development capabilities in C/C++. Prior experience developing modulators and demodulators in software is desired.
Software engineers at AMERGINT develop complex applications, leveraging our technologies and toolsets. Software development is a combination of C++ and Python. Experience with real time embedded systems is important, and experience with telemetry and satellite commanding data streams is a plus. A BS in EE, CS, or CE is required. MS preferred.
Lead Project Engineers
Our lead project engineers develop long-term working relationships with customers, architect and design product-based solutions, and lead our project teams. Most candidates would have an MSEE with a focus on Communications Systems and Signal Processing and/or prior experience in a technical leadership position.
Hardware and Product Test Engineers
AMERGINT hardware/product engineers must have exceptional attention to detail. Responsibilities include creating new hardware designs and drawings, writing cable specifications, developing test procedures, and assisting with production. A BSEE with a minimum of 5 years of experience is required. Experience developing test scripts in Python is desired.
AMERGINT offers an extremely competitive compensation package, including:
- Fully paid medical and dental coverage
- Employer contributions to 401k
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Company paid cell phone and home internet
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Fully funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- On-site gym
- The best coffee around!
All candidates must be U.S. citizens with the ability to obtain a security clearance.