AMERGINT has an immediate opening in our Colorado Springs, Broomfield and Huntsville offices for an experienced Angular Developer. This position provides an opportunity to further advance our cutting-edge technology that supports many of our nation’s space systems.
What You Will Get to Do:
You’ll be working with a team of software engineers who are doing cool and exciting visualization of signal and data processing. You will use your entrepreneurial attitude and creativity to work on critical high-value systems.
What Qualifications You Will Bring:
• Experience in Front End Web Development including cross-browser development and testing and debugging processes
• Experience with front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Flexbox or Materialize
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
• Ability to leverage existing RESTful services and APIs
• Demonstrate an understanding of version control system processes
• A desire to learn and leverage Python
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
• 2+ years of work-related experience
• US Citizenship required, desirable for candidate to be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance
• Must be able to meet critical deadlines
We are a team of engineers that delivers next-generation technologies used in the space industry. The breadth of engineering and software expertise at AMERGINT allows us to solve hard problems.
Our key strategy is simple — be technically-focused and customer-supportive.
The software engineers that choose to work at AMERGINT know that we focus on working cooperatively and collaboratively.
Come work with the many bright minds here at the company. We are all about being innovative. We are all about building the intellectual capital that our customers leverage.