AMERGINT is seeking talented Software and Systems Engineer Interns for the summer of 2022 to help design, implement, integrate, and test software for state-of-the-art communication and test systems. Our systems support satellite, space launch, and missile defense ground control and test. This position will be located at our location in Colorado Springs, CO and Broomfield, CO.
- Work with a group designing systems and software for satellite ground systems.
Interpret requirements from customers and architect solutions using AMERGINT’s proprietary softFEP technology.
Design, code, integrate, and test embedded and application software.
Support prototype development and test in a laboratory environment, and collaborate with other disciplines including electrical engineering, firmware, and test.
Use your skills in object-oriented programming, message protocol interpretation, real time processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision.
Assisting with Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with C++ / C# programming, Java, HTML5, and Python
User interface design
Experience with Windows PC, TFS, and SQL
Familiar with Splunk software tool
Experience with real time embedded systems
Detail oriented individual, able to follow written procedures with minimal direction
Good verbal communication and technical writing skills
Current students pursuing Bachelors, Masters or PhD degrees in a STEM field
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance