AMERGINT’S engineering team is looking for Hardware Test Engineers to work with us to build out the test function within the business. Continually evolving and improving the test capabilities and scope is a top priority for the continued growth of AMERGINT and the basis for the solutions we deliver that are essential to the success of U.S. Space initiatives.
In order to accomplish this, we believe our team needs to continue to evolve, change and continually align with our rapidly advancing and innovative business needs. We will challenge each other each day to be better teammates and build better solutions.
The engineering team will work closely with each business area to define, scope, plan and execute on critical shared architectural components. If you have interest in working on a test which is leveraged in every delivery that comes out of AMERGINT, helping your fellow engineers be more productive and faster, then this is the team for you!
• Collaborate with the team to scope and implement technical solutions that scale across AMERGINT business areas and products.
• Collaboratively define and prioritize projects and tasks.
• Understand that changes you make will affect the whole organization and ability to take that into account with actions.
• Continuously improve, adapt, and grow.
• You will become an owner and advocate for the sustainment and testing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience PYTHON, C/C++ or equivalent development
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience with RF and microwave assemblies
- Test Equipment (VNA, O-Scope, Spec A, Sig Gen, BER)
- Experience with the Linux Operating system
- Experience with version control tools, such as SVN or GitHub
- Experience with real time embedded systems and software radios
- Understanding of how SW/DSP/HW/FW are all connected
- Experience with Test Executives or Managers
- Experience with test result data management and archiving
- Passionate about fostering good engineering practices and processes
- Willingness to learn new technology and approaches
- Solid understanding of testing principles
- Eye for detail and thoroughness
Salary and Benefits:
Colorado Pay Range From: $75,000 to $100,000 annually.
AMERGINT Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Fully Paid Medical and Dental Coverage
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Contributions to 401k
- Financial Planning and Group Legal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Fully Funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Onsite Gym
- Four Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company Paid Cell Phone and Home Internet
- Tuition Reimbursement