Denver Hiring Event
Feb 1, 2022
Engineer Your Space
We're Excited to Meet You
AMERGINT builds software and hardware solutions that support critical programs in the space, defense, and commercial industries. We’re a fast-growing company with a small business culture, and we’re seeking experienced software engineers and engineering project managers who are passionate about working closely with customers to solve difficult mission-critical challenges.
To expand our team in a new Denver office, we’re hosting an exclusive Hiring Event the evening of Tuesday, February 1st. This event is an opportunity to meet key members of our team, get a sense of our dynamic and innovative culture, and interview with a hiring manager.
If you’re looking for a place to build the career you want, submit your contact information and resume by completing the form below. Shortlisted candidates will receive a formal invitation to our Denver Hiring Event.
Submission Closes: Friday, January 28 at 5:00pm.
Note: This is an invite only event due to limited space and high demand. To increase your chance of receiving an invitation, please make sure to submit a complete form with your resume. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps.
We’re Looking For
Engineering Project Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years in project management
- Leadership experience
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field
- 9+ years experience in Python
- 9+ years experience with C++
- Experience with the Linux Operating System
- Experience with real-time embedded systems
- Experience with version control tools