NEED SOME SPACE? Join Our Team
We're Excited to Meet You
AMERGINT builds software and hardware solutions that support critical programs in the space, defense, and commercial industries. We’re a fast-growing company with a small business culture, and we’re seeking experienced software engineers and engineering project managers who are passionate about working closely with customers to solve difficult mission-critical challenges.
We’re hosting an exclusive Colorado Springs Hiring Reception the evening of Tuesday, November 9. This event is an opportunity to meet key members of our team, get a sense of our dynamic and innovative culture, and to interview with a hiring manager.
AMERGINT empowers our people, and we give them the space to thrive. If you’re looking for a place to build the career you want, submit your contact information and resume by completing the form below. Selected candidates will receive a formal invitation to the Hiring Reception.
Submission Closes: Thursday, November 4 at 5:00pm.
Engineering Project Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 3+ years in Project Management
• Time Management
• Organizational Skills
• Develop and Manage Budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field
• 9+ years experience in Python
• 9+ years experience in C++
• Experience with the Linux Operating System
• Experience with real time Embedded Systems
• Experience with Version Control Tools