Here at AMERGINT Technologies, we are the leading company in our industry in Colorado Springs area. We are hiring a Junior Contracts Administrator Contract Administrator to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, AMERGINT Technologies is an excellent place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Contract Administrator
- All aspects of contract administration including proposal negotiation and support, post-award contract administration, interface with key subcontractors and contract closeout.
- Assist with reviewing and evaluating customer requests for proposal/quote or revisions to contracts, specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of equipment, maintenance, and/or technical services on Time & Material and Firm Fixed Price subcontracts/purchase orders.
- Assist with providing guidance to AMERGINT program managers, technical and production staff regarding contract details, interpretation issues, and other contract related matters.
- Review proposals and quotations for maintenance for accuracy prior to submittal
- Completes booking process for awarded contracts
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices
- Ensure that all contract records are accurate and up to date
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and agency-specific FAR supplements.
- High degree of computer proficiency experience with Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Government and Commercial business and contracts experience in both government and commercial environment
- Associates degree in Business or Contracts, or related field
- 2+ years of progressive experience in administering/managing contracts in subcontracts, procurement, or supply chain
- Familiar with firm fixed price, T&M contracts, and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Familiar with Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Detail oriented and process driven with the ability to maintain accuracy while performing activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with multi-tasking and working several assignments concurrently, strong time management and organization skills.
- Enjoys working independently and/or in a team
- Ability to work a variety of complex issues at one time
- Capable to learn and apply new or changing customer requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
Desired Skills/Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Contracts, or related field
- Experience related to Subcontract Administration, Purchasing, and/or Supply Chain Management with US Government, DOD and US Prime Contractor customers
- Experience with T&M, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, Award fee and Incentive fee contracts
- Experience dealing with Customers and internal program teams
- Experience with Exostar, SAP or similar ERP systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, where prioritization was required to be effective
- Active Government Security Clearance is desirable