AMERGINT Technologies: We are the Link.
The space industry is booming and at AMERGINT Technologies, we are the link. AMERGINT builds transformational hardware and software solutions that support critical programs around the globe and in space. Since 2008, AMERGINT has delivered more than 2,500 applications, services/microservices, and cloud-based solutions that support mission-critical communication networks. From human spaceflight to satellite test solutions, AMERGINT is a trusted partner for commercial, civil, and government customers.
To continue to support our growing business, AMERGINT is looking for new team members who embody our core values: Do What’s Right, Unleash Intellectual Capital, Deliver Value, and Keep it Lean.
AMERGINT is seeking an Electrical Engineer with 0-3 years of experience who is passionate about working closely with customers to solve difficult mission-critical challenges. In this important role, you will be working on the electrical printed circuit board designs around the AMERGINT hardware portfolio. We empower our people, and we give them the space to thrive. If you’re interested in joining our team and making a difference in the space and defense industry, let’s talk.
This position is located in Colorado Springs, Co.
- Enhance AMERGINT’s SOFTLINK with an eye on scaling the architecture well into the future
- Design, scope, and implement technical solutions that scale across AMERGINT products and customer sets
- Communicate and collaborate across the engineering team and product owners
- Evaluate and recommend solutions and guide team decision-making
- Help to define and prioritize projects that help us meet business objectives
- Provide compassionate technical leadership, mentorship, pairing opportunities, and code reviews to encourage the growth of others
- Continuously improve, adapt, and grow
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 0-3 years of work related experience
- Create detailed block diagrams and circuit schematics with limited assistance
- Make component selections
- Basic knowledge around printed circuit board layout, with actual PCB routing experience being a plus
- Basic understanding of substrates and board stackups
- Ability to review part vendor specifications and provide second source component selection information
- Use test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Strong analytical ability
- Support business development with specification reviews and engineering estimates
- Work closely with other team members and contribute to design review presentations
- Passionate about fostering good engineering practices and processes
- Willingness to learn new technology and approaches
- Understanding of testing principles and design for test capabilities
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with an eye for detail and thoroughness
- Component knowledge and experience
- PADS layout tools, or similar
- OrCAD Schematic Capture or similar
- Ability to learn how to translate customer specifications into hardware designs
- Programming languages: C/C++, Python, VHDL, Verilog
- Familiar with telemetry and satellite communications
What We Offer
- Colorado pay range from: $70,000 to $80,000 annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous vacation policy
- Rewards and Recognition
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and maternity/paternity leave
- Company paid medical and dental insurance
- Employer contributions to 401k
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
- Company funded health savings account (HSA)
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance, AD&D, and accident insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Stipends for cell phone and home internet
- Tuition/professional development assistance
- Employee discounts from company partners
- Onsite gym
- Annual bonus eligibility (based on company performance)
Working at AMERGINT
AMERGINT’s headquarters is located in northern Colorado Springs, CO. We are driven by challenge. We hire problem-solvers, then trust and empower them to take ownership, lead decision-making, and differentiate. We believe in giving our people space to thrive. We offer challenging work with opportunities for independence and growth, a stocked kitchen, espresso machines, flexible work arrangements, company-sponsored events, community volunteer events, onsite games/break activities, business casual attire, onsite gym, and local trails for hiking and biking. Our offices are also dog friendly, and we encourage our people to bring in their furry friends.