AMERGINT is seeking talented entry level Software Engineers to design, implement, integrate, and test software for state-of-the-art communication and test systems. Our systems support satellite, space launch, and missile defense ground control and test. This position will be located at our location in Colorado Springs, CO and Broomfield, CO.
- Work with a group designing software and hardware for testing communication systems.
- Designing, coding, integrating, and testing embedded software.
- Support prototype development and test in a laboratory environment, and collaborate with other disciplines including electrical engineering, firmware, and test.
- Use your skills in object-oriented programming, message protocol interpretation, real time processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision.
- Conduct automated and manual testing of applications controlling integrated hardware and peripheral equipment while supporting/enhancing existing software products as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical field
- 2+ years of experience PYTHON development
- 2+ years of experience C++ development
- Experience with the Linux Operating system
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN
- Experience with real time embedded systems is important
- US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Masters degree a plus
- Experience with telemetry and satellite communications is a plus
- Experience with the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power supplies, and digital multi-meters is a plus
- Familiarity with PCM telemetry
Salary and Benefits:
Colorado Pay Range From: $73,000 to $76,000 annually
AMERGINT Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Fully Paid Medical and Dental Coverage
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Contributions to 401k
- Financial Planning and Group Legal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Fully Funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Onsite Gym
- Four Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company Paid Cell Phone and Home Internet
- Tuition Reimbursement