AMERGINT is seeking a talented Manufacturing Engineer & Configuration Management individual to act as a liaison between engineering, production, sales, and finance. This position will be located at our office in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Work with engineers to create and release part numbers in the Deltek Costpoint ERP/MRP system.
- Work with engineers to create/migrate/release engineering Bills of Materials (EBOMs) and Manufacturing (production) BOMs (MBOMs) in the Costpoint ERP/MRP system.
- Create Routings (electronic traceability/accountability) for all integrated assemblies on the production floor.
- Work with finance and Program Managers (PMs) to create Sales Orders (SOs) in Costpoint, driving demand into the system to satisfy customer requirements from their Purchase Orders (POs).
- Work with engineers to generate and release ECO/ECN’s for assemblies when required.
- Work with planners when MBOM changes occur so that requirements are updated for open Manufacturing Orders (MOs).
- Work with PMs, Production, and Engineering personnel to ensure accurate product data flow for projects through the Costpoint ERP/MRP system.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of work related experience.
- Technical understanding of company processes from: Sales, Bill of Materials, Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Receiving, in an Engineering environment.
- Understanding of electronic industry component terms: PCBA, Resistors, Capacitors, Integrated Circuits, and other components.
- Attention to detail and consistency in data entry.
- Previous MRP/ERP and/or database experience.
- Good communications, technically oriented, self-starter, and highly motivated.
- Deltek Costpoint experience is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Salary and Benefits:
Colorado Pay Range From: $60,000 to $85,000 annually
AMERGINT Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Fully Paid Medical and Dental Coverage
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Contributions to 401k
- Financial Planning and Group Legal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Fully Funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Onsite Gym
- Four Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company Paid Cell Phone and Home Internet
- Tuition Reimbursement