AMERGINT Technologies prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions across a wide range of industries. The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our project management team. We’re currently searching for an experienced project manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing technical projects. You will lead internal software and system engineers in providing solutions as you coordinate with external customers.
Objectives of this Role:
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- The successful candidate will be responsible to monitor, execute, and instill programmatic controls of engineering and production programs.
- Particular program emphasis is relative to the development of government satellite communication equipment including similar hardware from bid estimation through delivery and support to customers.
- Experience in management and control of customer project/programs is required.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Manage project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years in a project management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
- Active US government security clearance – Secret and/or SCI
- Software development experience
- Proven proposal writing experience