AMERGINT Technologies: We are the Link.
The space industry is booming and at AMERGINT Technologies, we are the link. AMERGINT builds transformational hardware and software solutions that support critical programs around the globe and in space. Since 2008, AMERGINT has delivered more than 2,500 applications, services/microservices, and cloud-based solutions that support mission-critical communication networks. From human spaceflight to satellite test solutions, AMERGINT is a trusted partner for commercial, civil, and government customers.
To continue to support our growing business, AMERGINT is looking for new team members who embody our core values: Do What’s Right, Unleash Intellectual Capital, Deliver Value, and Keep it Lean.
AMERGINT is seeking an experienced recruiter, who is passionate about recruiting candidates to help solve difficult mission-critical challenges. In this important role, you will be working with hiring managers to better understand the needs of the programs and fulfill those needs with the most qualified and motivated candidates. We empower our people, and we give them the space to thrive. If you’re interested in joining our team and making a difference in the space and defense industry, let’s talk.
This position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Provide sourcing support for a variety of engineering and technical areas, to include sourcing, screening, and managing candidate relationships.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and human resources during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Schedule interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attend and participate in college job fairs and recruiting events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience with sourcing technical talent across various engineering disciplines (Systems, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and Hardware).
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment of a variety of roles.
- Experience sourcing cleared talent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Strong understanding of Boolean search methodology and execution a plus
- Paychex and UKG/UltiPro experience a plus
- Active security clearance
What We Offer
- Colorado pay range from: $90,000 to $98,000 annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous vacation policy
- Rewards and Recognition
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and maternity/paternity leave
- Company paid medical and dental insurance
- Employer contributions to 401k
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
- Company funded health savings account (HSA)
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance, AD&D, and accident insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Stipends for cell phone and home internet
- Tuition/professional development assistance
- Employee discounts from company partners
- Onsite gym
- Annual bonus eligibility (based on company performance)
Working at AMERGINT
AMERGINT’s headquarters is located in northern Colorado Springs, CO. We are driven by challenge. We hire problem-solvers, then trust and empower them to take ownership, lead decision-making, and differentiate. We believe in giving our people space to thrive. We offer challenging work with opportunities for independence and growth, a stocked kitchen, espresso machines, flexible work arrangements, company-sponsored events, community volunteer events, onsite games/break activities, business casual attire, onsite gym, and local trails for hiking and biking. Our offices are also dog friendly, and we encourage our people to bring in their furry friends.