The above button will reroute you to appone.com to apply
AMERGINT Technologies is seeking talented Sr Systems Engineers to design, implement, integrate, and test software for state-of-the-art satellite ground systems. This position will be located at our main facility in Colorado Springs, CO or can be remote.
What You Will Get To Do
- Work with a group designing software and hardware for satellite ground systems.
- Interpret requirements from customers and architect solutions using AMERGINT’s proprietary softFEP technology.
- Design, code, integrate, and test embedded and application software.
- Support prototype development and test in a laboratory environment, and collaborate with other disciplines including electrical engineering, firmware, and test.
- Use your skills in object-oriented programming, message protocol interpretation, real time processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision.
- Work directly with customers to ensure their success. This gives you the opportunity to watch systems you worked on being used in operational scenarios.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering, Mathematics or similar technical field.
- 7+ years of experience Python/C++/C development.
- Experience with the Linux Operating system.
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN.
- Experience with real time embedded systems.
- Previous experience with telemetry and satellite communications.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
THESE QUALIFICATIONS ARE NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power supplies, and digital multi-meters.
- Experience with networking protocols.