Software Engineer – Entry Level
AMERGINT is seeking talented entry level and mid-level Software Engineers to design, implement, integrate, and test software for state of the art communication and test systems. Our systems support satellite, space launch, and missile defense ground control and test. This position will be located at our location in Colorado Springs, CO.
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with a group designing software and hardware for communication systems.
- Designing, coding, integrating, and testing software applications.
- Support prototype development and test in a laboratory environment, and collaborate with other disciplines including electrical engineering, firmware, and test.
- Use your skills in object-oriented programming, network communications, high performance data processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision.
- Conduct automated and manual testing of applications and hardware while supporting and enhancing existing software products as necessary.
What Qualifications You Will Bring
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar technical field.
- 2 – 5+ years of experience PYTHON development
- 2 – 5+ years of experience C++ development
- Experience with the Linux Operating system
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN
- US citizenship and the ability to get a US government clearance
These Qualifications are Nice to Have
- AWS or other cloud development and deployment experience
- Masters degree a plus
- Experience with telemetry and satellite communications is a plus
- Familiarity with PCM telemetry
- Experience with real time embedded systems