AMERGINT is seeking talented entry level and mid-level Software Engineers to design, implement, integrate, and test software for state of the art communication and test systems. Our systems support satellite, space launch, and missile defense ground control and test. This position will be located at our location in Colorado Springs, CO.
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with a group designing software and hardware for communication systems.
- Designing, coding, integrating, and testing software applications and embedded systems.
- Support prototype development and test in a laboratory environment, and collaborate with other disciplines including electrical engineering, firmware, and test.
- Use your skills in object-oriented programming, message protocol interpretation, real time processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision.
- Conduct automated and manual testing of applications and hardware while supporting and enhancing existing software products as necessary.
Bring These Qualification
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar technical field
- 2+ years of experience PYTHON development or C++ development
- US citizenship and the ability to get a US government clearance
These Qualifications are Nice to Have
- Masters degree a plus
- Experience with telemetry and satellite communications is a plus
- Experience with the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power supplies, and digital multi-meters is a plus
- Familiarity with PCM telemetry
- Experience with the Linux Operating system
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN