AMERGINT is seeking talented Systems Engineers to design, implement, integrate, and test software for state of the art satellite ground systems. This position will be located at our main facility in Colorado Springs, CO.
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with a group designing software and hardware for satellite ground systems.
- Interpret requirements from customers and architect solutions using AMERGINT’s proprietary softFEP technology.
- Design, code, integrate, and test embedded and application software.
- Support prototype development and test in a laboratory environment, and collaborate with other disciplines including electrical engineering, firmware, and test.
- Use your skills in object-oriented programming, message protocol interpretation, real time processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision.
- Work directly with customers to ensure their success. This gives you the opportunity to watch systems you worked on being used in operational scenarios.
Bring These Qualification
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar technical field
- 5+ years of experience Python/C++/C development
- Experience with the Linux Operating system
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN
- Experience with real time embedded systems
- Previous experience with telemetry and satellite communications
- Must be a US Citizen, and be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance
These Qualifications are Nice to Have
- Experience with the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power supplies, and digital multi-meters
- Experience with networking protocols