The above button will reroute you to appone.com to apply
AMERGINT is seeking talented Systems Engineers to design, implement, integrate, and test software for state-of-the-art satellite ground systems. This position will be located at our main facility in Colorado Springs, CO.
What You Will Get to Do:
- Lead groups designing software for satellite ground systems.
- Interpret requirements from customers and architect solutions using AMERGINT’s proprietary softFEP technology.
- Design, code, integrate, and test application software.
- Support prototype development and test in a laboratory environment, and collaborate with other disciplines including electrical engineering, firmware, and test.
- Use your skills in object-oriented programming, message protocol processing, test script development and use of agile processes working under minimal supervision.
- Work directly with customers to ensure their success. This gives you the opportunity to support systems you worked on being used in operational scenarios.
What Qualifications You Will Bring:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 10+ years of experience Python/C++/C development
- Experience with the Linux Operating system (RHEL-based)
- Experience with networking protocols
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN
- Experience with software processing systems
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
These Qualifications are Nice to Have:
- Previous experience with telemetry and satellite communications