AMERGINT Technologies is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to lead our highest-impact, small to mid-sized delivery projects. This position will be located at our Colorado Springs office.
Our team drives complex business problems, leveraging both company-wide platform solutions as well as designing them from the ground up where they don’t exist. Delivery is a key part of the customer experience at AMERGINT Technologies.
The Technical Project Manager possess a strong project management background, will have demonstrated experience leading small to mid-sized projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in current software development and management tools. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities as you will often manage up to five simultaneous projects. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
What You Will Get To Do
- You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Take large, complex requirements lists, and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected.
- Work with product management to define strategy and requirements, identify and secure commitment from teams across the company for new initiatives, drive consensus on the technical approach, set timelines, and lead cross-functional development teams from design through delivery.
- You will collect programmatic and technical systems requirements from internal and external customers, evaluate / write specifications, drive project schedules from design to release, and manage the team through production to delivery.
- You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants and vendors to develop optimal solutions.
- You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and project teams.
- Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years of Technical Project Management experience in an engineering-related program or applications environment (or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent).
- Must be a US Citizen, and be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance.
THESE QUALIFICATIONS ARE NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to analyze business requirements, write specifications, scope technical requirements, manage multiple software development efforts, drive rigorous testing, and coordinate product launch.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues.
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience building solutions in distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications.
- Experience analyzing user experience design and developing high profile customer facing products with intricate customer experience workflows.
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies. Use of Atlassian tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills.